Friday, May 26, 2017

My Journey in Analytics

Analytics are a powerful tool. Industries rise and fall with data. At the end of the day, businesses need to begin to utilize analytics at some level to stay competitive, increase customer experience, and build their business.

However businesses are not using analytics to their true potential. As a digital marketer I was never largely interested in analytics or data. My thought process changed when I began to see real examples of how this data could be used to create positive insights for businesses.


At the end of the day, I believe analytics is still intimidating for many. However with training courses like Google offers, analytics is becoming more and more “normalized” in business, especially in digital marketing. I am fortunate to have gotten such a great headstart and peaked interest in this area of digital marketing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment