Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Looking at the Financial Industry

In my next series of blog posts, I will be focusing on financial institutions (FI’s) and the financial industry overall. As someone working within the industry from the data and marketing perspective I find it interesting to see how FI’s are handling this new digital age and data analytics overall.

Unfortunately, it seems that most FI’s are not using the data available to them to the best of their abilities. I’m proud to say at my FI, we are using data to make informed decisions not only about our own customer base but our footprint as well. I find it interested and troublesome how the financial industry is approaching data analytics. I’m hoping to use this newly found research to continue to improve my efforts as well as inspire other FI’s to begin using this wealth of knowledge available in data analytics.

No comments:

Post a Comment